Thursday, June 26, 2014

Assignment 2-1: My GIMP Photo



This is an edited version of the image I used in my first post. This assignment required the use of the pencil, paint brush, and smudge tools.  I used a red pencil to write up the player position/movements on the court.  I used the paint brush to draw over the basketball hoop and to create flames emanating from one of the players running. I then used the smudge tool along with the flames and along the outer outline of the person running which almost makes it looks like he was running so fast the camera was barely able to catch it.  To give a little background on the image, this is a photo of my brother and I playing against some hoodlums in Richea, Greece.  A bit more scenic than your average court in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment