Thursday, July 31, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: ADDING 5 PDF PAPERS TO MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARY

Added some 3D text to my entrance to help guide people to the right place.

Here I am having added my first PDF.

There was definitely plenty of moving and adjusting for some of the panels.

I uploaded my PDFs into my Google Drive...

...but I have to make sure the sharing properties allowed for those with the link to view...

...otherwise it would not have showed up correctly in the media import.

An aerial view of the 5 research paper area.

A frontal view.

These are screenshots of me in my virtual 3D library that I constructed in Meshmoon. This particular section holds 5 of my favorite PDFs that are research documents on immersion and 3D applications. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. This course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment